Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter... I guess

Well last night my nose got so stuffed up that i couldn't breath through it and every time i would breath through my mouth i would go into coughing fits. Then around midnight i called my mom over because i was shaking uncontrollably i couldn't stop nope couldn't even though it is some 80 degrees outside i am dressed in a sweat shirt long pants and boots i am hoping that that doesn't happen again. I am coughing like crazy i have a fever of a 100.3 and i am missing church on easter. :(
I hate today
later
the storm wiz.Silverheart

3 comments:

  1. Aww, sorry. That sucks. I felt like that two nights ago, my nose was so stuffed up that I felt like I wasn't getting enough oxygen and I went through about a million tissues, and now I'm starting to cough too. Happy Easter...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. I hope you feel better soon! ~Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. ty for the care i feeling TONS better now thanks to some volleyball and listening to Drops of Jupiter i going on wizards now :) happy easter :D

    ReplyDelete