Saturday, April 24, 2010

I'ZE IS BEGGING!!!!!!!!

okay so on my other blog and honestly i love that blog more than i love wizards and honestly the only things keeping me playing is my friends Austin David and Johnathan. non bloggers who are awsome and so much fun : ) . . . O. o NOT THAT YOU PEOPLE ARN'T FUN AND AWSOME BUT I CAN STILL BLOG AND SEE YOU AND TALK TO YOU AND KEEP UP WITH YOUR NEWS O. O PLZ PLZ PLZ DON'T TAKE THAT LAST BIT AS AN INSULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but anyway back to the point PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ go to my other blog
here link  www.thestoriesofmymind.blogspot.com      see!!!! okay read my story tainted and vote if you like it or not so PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ o and get me one more follower on this blog plz.
later
the storm wiz.silverheart
aka
-Silverheart

No comments:

Post a Comment