Sunday, October 24, 2010

Selena Gomez quest and more importantly...

Well I went on wizards the other day and cleared the Selena Gomez quest then went on my ice wizard dinged her to 20 then got bored and started watching What I like about you..... man I hate that show XP

So yeah that is all the wizardly news I got.

how ever irl news


I MADE XTREME 14-1S BABY OH YEAH BEAT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the 18-1s coach (who is also my schools varsity coach) wants me to come to the varsity practice tomorrow idk why..... or who else (if anyone but i bet there are) is coming but hey what he says goes.

this year me and Sabrina get to help her dad (who is also the varsity coach) with their haunted garage!!!!!! It is so epic!!! with the smoke machine and the flashing lights and him just sitin there (you don't know it is him 'cause he has a really creepy costume.)
well anyway HAPPY!

-lyssie

No comments:

Post a Comment