Friday, August 6, 2010

A Crazy Amazing Opertunity *Edited*

I got a crazy amazing opportunity to, next summer of course, go and study in Ireland, Wales, England, France, Belgium, and the Netherlands. I wanna go I wanna take this once in a life time opportunity. But wow... I've never been away from home that long...... I really want to go that would take some places off my list of where I want to go in the world (well I plan to go to Ireland multiple times) but just.... wow :(  it is scary the idea of going to other countries without my family. I mean I'm supremely torn. Well I have a little less then a year to decide. I think.


I'm not going. For two reasons.
1: My mom says I'd apreaceate it more when I'm older (I do agree with this one)
2:the place I'm needed Most is my home. :) Here with my friends my loving dog and my family. Besides I really only wanted to go to Ireland haha :) and I'll end up going over there a lot probably (I have a HUGE family over there) So what ever it is cool to be invited and cool that they called me a "Student Ambassador" but the worlds spins I'll get to where I want to go someday. For now I know where I'm needed and it is not in Europe

-Lyssie

2 comments:

  1. Go for it. This is a once in a life time oppurtunity my friend!! Seize the Day!!

    -JellyFish

    P.S. I suggest you go to France, or England.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are the two places I wanted to go to the least actually.

    ReplyDelete