Saturday, May 22, 2010

HAHAHA NJHS BABY OH YEAH!!!!!!

:) :) :) :) :D XD XD XD XD YEEEEEEESSSSSSS I have been accsepted to NJHS if you don't know because your school doesn't have a chapter. It is National Junior Honer Society.
Well i got 3 more weeks of school then we take our  class trip to where ever we are going this year  the summer. I am not looking forward to next year i will have to take 3-4 regents exams UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait till summer i can try out my new Nancy Drew game. I can read more. OH speaking of reading I have a new book out i have read the 1st and the 3rd but i never finished the 2nd so i have the second the book is The Treasured One Book two of The Dreamers Bye David & Leigh Eddings. It is  a really good book I found it when i was looking trough the adult fiction section. It is really complected though so it takes a long time to figure out the writing style of the book it is not like most it is 1st person but from the view of many different people. Keselo is my favorite character well .... it is a tie between Keselo and Longbow they both are awsome but i feel more bad for Longbow. He has had a rough past parents dyeing while he was really young his wife dying on their wedding day etc etc etc. Jalkan is a horrible character o and get this NARASAN IS A GOOD GUY I LOVE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now i have to go study for a HUGE spanish test on monday and a HUGE math test on Tuesday.
see ya
-lyssie

No comments:

Post a Comment