Monday, July 26, 2010

I am back from Camp

lol so I do a camp that is just a day long I go 5 times. Lol anyway I saw a girl from last year had a great lunch (that camp has its own home made food it is the BEST)  I got to play a funny game thanks to Rambo and found out that my Adventure program team is not good at multitasking.

I finished the book A Wrinkle In Time for the second time. You see my problem is I can never read a book again till I have forgot all facts, names and what happens to who. So I just got to that point now I need to find the order of the series and finish it. Wow not enough time in the world :)

"When logic defies you use your name as a reason"
that is one of my many sayings along with

"THE NERD MOBILE" and "Molly! Molly! Molly moo!!!!" (that is how I call my dog)

-Lyssie

No comments:

Post a Comment