Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I am no longer a wizards blog.

So remove me from your wizards blog list. Stop following if you wish. I will blog when ever I play but it won't be that much so I figured why should I post on a WIZARDS blog if I don't play WIZARDS!

So first blog post officially not a wizards blog.


Yesterday I went to the 7 o'clock showing of the Sorcerer's Apprentice. That movie was AMAZING!!!! Close to the end a really old car drove up with a big metel science thing on the front I whisper screamed to Lee (who was sitting next to me) "NERD MOBILE!!!" so now we have a little invention in our head called the Nerd Mobile. Sigh .... I really want to see that movie again alas I cannot.

Tonight I have volleyball about a 45 minute drive away and at 1 I am getting a hair cut. Which since I had no ideas what to do I am keeping the same hair cut.  What ever.

so that is all I have to say.

-Lyssie

No comments:

Post a Comment