Friday, September 11, 2009

AWSOME NIJA PIG!!!!!!!!! and MAIL CALL!!!

Well I found out how to float mail. YAY ME!!!! so here is me floating in the air on mail while poor Queen Cali is grounded. LOL!!! :P
Yo all just me and my ninja Buddy chillen in my place. I don't know in the slitest where the heckhound I got it I just looked in my inventory for stuff to sell and found this dude chillen there. well when luck strikes never complain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every now and than his sword tip glitters.
I love that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you know whats really weird to find out after a whole day of school? I'll tell ya. To find out that you and a boy in your grade are dressed almost exactly alike the difference is the shoe brand and the shirt color!!!!! It's just weird!!!!!! well it is if you are a girl. Have any of you peeps ever played Time Splitters? if you haven't STOP WASTING YOUR LIFE AND GO PLAY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well kids under age ummm 13 shouldn't play it but you are all probably think. You Hippocrit you are under age 13 and you play it!! here is my awnser to that I'm okay it's just that there is blood and some sens that would petrify little kids to the extrema. Personally I will say it was very dramatic of me to say to stop wasting your life the thing is it is very fun but VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY violent It's not my favorite game but it is a VERY VERY VERY good one oh well sorry peeps with little kids in your house (unless that you have trevor in your house he is about 6 and he plays time spliters so Sabrina is very lucky! LOL it was Sabrina who showed me Time spliters. My friends rock!!!!!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment