Monday, September 7, 2009

GAH!!!!! GOOD BYE SUMMER!! : (

Funeral music please. Tomarow I must force my self to walk through the big door to the big school that houses kids in grades 6-12. X sigh X I had such a fun summer I really am depressed that it must end I mean I know I still have week ends and that vacation I'm taking with one of the my friends on the 18th but WAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL IT'S BORING AND ALL WE DO IS FACT JUNK AND MATH PROBLEMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND IN GYM ALL WE DO IS RUN AND IS STUDY HALL ALL WE CAN DO IS WORK AND WE DON'T GET OUTSIDE TILL AFTER SCHOOL AND FOR ME THAN IT'S AN HOUR LONG BUSS RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DON'T WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL!!!!!



SAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




oh and to make matters worse math is my first class every day

I reiterate SAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Ouch. Yeah. *sighs* I HATE SCHOOL! I'm good at it though. But that doesn't mean I like it. I HATE IT! Yes, I hate the first day most. But luckily, my friends are in most of my classes so thats good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I'm good at it too but the thing is in math I'm only good in algabra I've been good at that since like the 4th grade but sigh we don't do much algabra. . . well I have about an hour left to get ready so see ya in the blogospyre I've gotta go
    P.S. do you get home work for the first week of school we don't

    ReplyDelete