Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A new level a new look and some advise is needed

Well today I got some new robes. I want to change the colors of my outfits so below are the colors I'm considering please take a look at them and vote.
Red and Light Green
Black and Pink

Light purple and Light Blue
I need some advise I only have one more spell I want to get (elemental trap) so should I start a third school I want one that could heal me since I am storm and we do have low health so my options are death and life what one should I go? Consider. Think about it. Remember I wanna become the ultimate wizard and I want to be able to make up for my flaws. I have a amulet that helps with my healing (troll ear pendent) I'm leaning towards life but I need a little help. Also I am now a level 34 I have found that I am going to get very rich. : ) I've got a cheat (LOL it's not really a cheat it's just my way to make a quick thousand and I'm not telling I don't want competition! :P lol I'm soo cruel!) I am sick from school today so sadly no volleyball : ( I got some new stuff for my house (in the first pic you can see my Dragonspyre ruins that I bought [1,895 gold])

the storm wiz. Silverheart
P.S. don't forget I rock (lol : )

3 comments:

  1. My storm wiz took Ice as her secondary up through Tower Shield (which included a storm/fire combo shield), then Balance up to Weakness & Reshuffle. Next are the Elemental Blades/Traps from Niles, not sure after that. She was wearing light purple & black but when she got new gear at the Bazaar cheapest was purple & yellow, can't afford to dye it since she's saving up for a house (or a mount).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like black and pink, and either death or life would work, since they both can heal. Don't listen to me. My opinions are horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Black Pink. I think I'm gonna chang into Black Red.

    ReplyDelete