Thursday, March 18, 2010

A request

well i am on my schools track team now and practice is from 3:15 to 5:00 so i really DON'T think I will be wizarding much any more AT ALL i have turnaments on the weekends for volleyball i have practices and meets for track every weekday sigh so here is my request by the end of the track season i would like to have 45 followers PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ help me accomplish this it is my one and only goal. PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ. Okay that is plenty of begging i don't normally beg any way.
so please help join the cause. together we can make a difference
the storm wiz.Silverheart
P.S. don't ask about the last park i just felt like putting it there
P.S.S wow park i need to listen to them less PART NOT PARK AS IN LINKIN PARK NO PARK PART

No comments:

Post a Comment