Thursday, March 11, 2010

A test

well Yesterday I went on and decided to go run a test I put on my Moo shu style gear and headed off with my Jade blade in hand.I said above and below for one reason i didn't know where the picture of my deck was gonna be it is down below now.
exsatly as stated I could have just waited but i felt like healing
We where learning about that in History today so it was on the brain and I guess I was telling him IF i win you better give me my sword.
He didn't give me my sword but I got some gold loot and a housing item :D
Here is my deck for that fight it is a lot smaller than the one I ushualy use :D
so yeah I also helped Sabrina till Brady the Sneak then I had to get of IDK if she finished it or not I: what eves so yeah I'll ask her today.
later
the storm wiz.Silverheart

No comments:

Post a Comment