Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Today I must go to school

yeah and today I have gym which is the only class I have with my friend who is going out with the guy i like we hang out a lot I hope they don't plan their trip to the mall during our 3 minute run like they did last time T_T that let me tell you ......... was very very very very very weird /P
well any way this weekend I am going to my states capital to play volleyball. Last time we went we spilled a ref's coffee and he would call anything for the other teams but every little thing on us /P they let him go early XD HAHA IN YOUR FACE BAD TEMPERED REF HAHA! any way
Just to say this and get it over with IF ANYONE ASKS ME OUT IN GAME I WILL LAUGH IN THEIR FACE THEN PORT AWAY HAHA TO THE BOYS IN GAME WHO THINK I LOOK HOT YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!
that is just me and Sabrina's opionion. She goes out with them then ushualy delets them :P
I love my buddy :D
later
the storm wiz.Silverheart

No comments:

Post a Comment