Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I might quit

I'm considering whether or not to quit blogging I'm leaning more towards quiting right now. During the school year I have volleyball every day for the first 2 months than I start club and you won't believe how much time that takes up. I really don't think I'll be able to keep up with school work, volleyball, gaming, music, friends and blogging. So I might have to quit one and if I do it would ether be blogging and well that's it, it would be blogging. I would blog if I got a chance but don't exspect much. Sorry but I have to decide if I will be able to do all that and I am going with no. I will miss it a lot and all of the awesome blogger people, but I am an athlete not a computer wiz. :(

See ya . . . mabey :(
Silverheart

well I still have about a week and a 1/2 before school starts soo. . . but only 1/2 a week before volleyball . . . :(

No comments:

Post a Comment