Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Back Home

Yes I am back home back in Moo shu : ) I also got into Dragonspyre and have a few quests to finish up also there is a funny bug so that I alone can enter a tower (in DS) even though it's not lit up.

I'm loving being back in Moo shu it's like being home agean! But I don't think I got my honerary detective badge hmm... I'll worry about that later 'cause I wouldn't have used it any way I prefer Master Mind : ).

I had so much fun yesterday but let me tell you sitting on the floor playing a game is PAINFUL!!!!!!! Sabrina and I where playing Time spliters let me tell you all one thing unless you enjoy little kids screaming all night DO NOT PLAY AROUND LITTLE KIDS unless it's Sabrina's little brother 'cause well he plays it too. Now Sabrina won't stop calling me Harry Tipper 'cause for one level that was the person I was playing as : ( I'm not a dude hippy from the 60s whose girl friend gets tied to train tracks I DON'T HAVE A GIRL FRIEND I also don't have a boy friend hmmm....
the storm wiz. Silverheart
P.S. LET THE ZOMBIE BODYS HIT THE FLOOR LET THE ZOMBI BODYS HIT THE FLOOR!!!!!! (time spliters haunted house level rewrite of let the bodys hit the floor) lol : )

No comments:

Post a Comment