Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Not taking no for an answer

It's true this weekend I am climbing up counterwate west and then to the top of big Ben there is plenty of time to be stuck with out quests when I'm grandmaster but I'm level 34 almost level 35 and when I'm level 35 I can get such good gear on I will already be in the 1,700 in health cool right? I bought a head gear of the slypa (oh how ever you spell it) and some shoes grandented they are not the ones I wanted (I wanted some dragonspyre ones) but I think I just might prefer these I'll still farm for my grandmaster gear I just won't wear it. : P well I'll wear my robes but that's it. I CAN'T WAIT!!!! I'm climbing to the top of big ben I'll want some help but I am not gonna ask for it. why you may ask? I like a challenge it's Saturday tons of my friends are on during the weekend I'll be able to get one or two to help.

the storm wiz. Silverheart
P.S. sorry greenpeace I would prefer to take it on my site incase it would help any one eleas

No comments:

Post a Comment