Thursday, October 1, 2009

HURRAY!!!!!

I'm like SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy I'm wearing my favorite outfit It is black dress pants Black boots a pink shirt with some what see through sleeves and alot of skulls and stuff it's too awesome to describe right. LOL!! I just realized my favorite outfit in the real world is black and pink and my online outfit is Black and pink LOL!!!!! R.H.G.I.M.G had a really good idea if you where and Indian around the age when a boy hit puberty they would chuck him out into the woods with no food for 4 days and they would have to tell somebody (I forget who) about a dream they had R.H.GI.M.G said "why don't you just lie and said you had a dream you where gonna become chief?" believe it or not that's how he thinks that and about violent video games. . . I wonder if he's ever played time splitters. . . I'm betting he has. . . seems like the kinda thing he would like. Any how there are alot of funny things that happen is school to me and my friends I could do a post that would be so long it would take up the whole page about it : D and the history teacher this year and last year must've spoke 'cause this year the teacher plased me and one of my friends all the way across the room from eachother I guess theres somethin to OH SHOOT I NEED TO GO!!!!!!!!
the storm wiz. Silverheart

No comments:

Post a Comment