Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Me now LOOK FOR ME IN THE SPIRAL!!!

I'm so cool lol Sabrina moment : P but I am cool don't deny it : D no that is not a area for you to give your oppinion it is a fact that I came up with because I felt like it : ) I finaly found where you get the crystal case thinging (the exsplosion behind me off the shelf) in the Dragonspyre houseing shop!!! : D YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lord Zuesy and me chillen in my totaly cool pad : D I really should just take a video with my camera and show you my awsome house : D. When my friends see if for the first time all they can say is WOW!!!!!!!!! NO joke ; D I have tons of cool stuff and I have it cooly set up I RULE LOL!!!!!!!!!! I should also show you all my pets IN DRAGONSPYRE........... YEAH!!!!!!!!!! I love this game : D sigh 8:56 pm I need bed ............ I love this game mabey I'll watch a few blogger videos before bed later blogo'spyre ; )

the storm wiz. Silverheart

No comments:

Post a Comment