Sunday, October 11, 2009

Level 35 not yet a Master Mind still a Oni Slayer

Well now (as of yesterday at 7:34) I am level 35 I got a little crown spending happy and bought Lord Zues, all my training points back and the Blisicon in Dragonspyre. I must say I am very happy with my desision to go with life a secondary I now can say if my friend says they need healing "okay" and heal 'em right up! My hat gives me a locked card for the life school, Dryad I got a reall nice heal with Dryad once 1,210!!! nice right?
Also I now get all the pets I can!!! LOOK AT MY MANA AND HEALTH THAT IS A NICE NUMBERS FOR A LEVEL 35 STORM WIZARD!!!!!!!! WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The (level 35) storm wiz. Silverheart

2 comments:

  1. YOU HAVE SAME LVL HEALTH AND ALMOST SAME MANA AS ME! GASP

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool : ) heres the diff I got lord zues (lol) : ) If I took off lord Zues there I would have 50 less health and Mana.

    ReplyDelete