Thursday, December 31, 2009

.......ALEGRIA!!!!!

alegria I see a sparkle light shinging Alegria I hear a young minstral singing Alegria I hear a beautiful roaring scream of joy and sorrow so extream there is a love in me raging Alegria a joyus magical feeling.
I love Alegria!!!!!! I DIDN'T EVEN SEE IT LIVE!!!! there where giants and water nimphs. There where old birds and elves. there was Yin and Yang there was a Fire dancer and contorisonits (how do you spell it) I LOVE ALEGRIA!!!! Wanna see it? here Cirque de Soleil-Alegria that is just a preview of it it is MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH longer. I love it : D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
well all for now Happy new year merry days and don't forget


...............................................


ALEGRIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. well watch the clip but really I can't tell you what it is sort of it is a circus but hmmm.... just watch the clip and use your imagination.
    it is what ever you want it to be: )

    ReplyDelete