Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Awsome!!

Well I am half way to level 45 MUST GET TO LEVEL 45 I NEED SWORD AND BIG HAMMER lol I have a big hammer that does myth damage : D I love hammers. I also love Linken park they are the best : D my favorite song is Shadow of a Day. woot : D yesterday I was at Sabrina's she has a laptop so she was sitting next to me and I was taking her and a friend all over the spiral and we where just standing there talking when suddenly a guy with a really long Moo shu sword walks up the end of the sword is right by her friend he suddenly turns around and says "GET THAT KNIFE AWAY FROM MY BUT!" we cracked up!! that happened yesterday and even today we are laughing about it! : D
sigh I love that I just found out my Friend Rylee Stormgem has a blog www.thequeenofdivanation.blogspot.com Dunno but I just found that out GO THERE!!
now ON TO WIZARDING AND KILLING STUFF IN MOO SHU FROM QUESTS I LEFT UNFINESHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the (still level 44 ACK!!) storm wiz.Silverheart
P.S. " such a young elf!" "I'm over 2000 years old gimli. such an old dwarf"

No comments:

Post a Comment