Saturday, December 19, 2009

WOOT ON TO PROFESOR DRAKE : D

Well today after mastery level of confuzion desided well I don't know what to think since it was after the time I planed to meet Kestrel to do the tree of life I just went on and got started : D I don't know how but I soloed most of it (and probably could have soloed the Death oni) then 2 of my friends ported to me and GOOD BYE DEATH ONI!!!!!!!! : D so then I dove in and started on my Jade oni Sabrina on her level 9 necromancer ported to me then another one of my friends then one of her friends then GOOD BYE JADE ONI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so I left my beloved moo shu and went to see the Headmaster he told me to see Profesor Drake and then
: ( computer time up sigh tommarow I plan to tell Sabrina to log in and say to her "I'm going to go kill pr. Drake port to me" : D I can NOT wait : )
I got about a MILLION statues for the tree of life and my Jade oni ( I am short 1 more nija pig and I will have all the ones from the attack : ) I can not WAIT till tommarow
Sorry Kestrel but I wanted to get into dragonspyer this weekend and I just was confuzled : ( mabey some other time we could do a run of somthin : )
the (in dragonspyer and level 44)storm wiz.Silverheart

No comments:

Post a Comment