Monday, December 7, 2009

I'm back (no not from the dead ... that would be really cool though...)

yes I am back sorry about the week long thingy well here is what ya need to know.

I am now level 42 (and 1/2)
I have 2004 health (yay! finally in the 2000)
I am a master of storm (storm wizards become that after they learn triton)
I am now on the ancent Burial grounds ya know I once got lost in there for 10 minutes never did find my way out, I just poofed out!
I bought a 7 day rental on a broom
I have not yet been on the test
I am still (level 40) swordless
MUST GET LEVEL 40 SWORD OR GET TO LEVEL 45 TO EQUIP BLADE OF THE SILVER SENTEAL!!!!!!!
Happy dog XD dunno bored
: P my friend got a hair cut : )
lalalalala I have alot of pics to show you peoples.
later
the (not dead) storm wiz.Silverheart

3 comments:

  1. I haven't acually been trying really hard well I to be more persise I haven't been trying really at all to level up more of go on goof off for a few minutes and yeah you get the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i did not try and it just came to me, my myth sword, oh and the balance and myth 100 damage swords to

    ReplyDelete