Friday, November 27, 2009

don't ya just love it when your parents know you well.

Lol well to exsplane here is what you need to know yesterday I was watching the Lord of the Ring the fellowship of the ring and there was an elf dude blondish wightish hair he promised Froto his bow. (bow. I think I misspeled that the thing you shoot arrows out of) I told my mom that he was my favorite character she asked why my awnser was "he is awsome" later my mom was talking to me and said really why is that guy your favorite character my awnser 'cause he is hot. today I was watching it agean and pausing every time that guy came up : D got to go wizards calling party later lots of junk: D
the ( Happy : ) storm wiz.Silverheart

7 comments:

  1. Lol. Are you talking about Orlando Bloom because my mom always says that she likes him too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have clue who he is. I just think is is cool and hot : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dad was once obbsessed with the Lord of the Rings, wonder if he would like LOTRO.

    Yeah, I would guess Frodo would be Orlando Bloom, but I have no idea. He's, ya know, a small creature, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. no not Frodo (btw frodo is the little dude) I mean the blond elf dude with the bow (thing you shoot arows from I really don't know how to spell that) the tall one. with the pointy ears. You know tall cool elf dude : D

    ReplyDelete
  5. dont worry its spelled bow and arrow the thing you hold your arrows in is a quiver. I just know that cause I do archery in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah he is played by Orlando Bloom. I found out when I looked him up on google : D I also got some pics of Legolas Greenleaf : D (the elf dude : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOOOOOOOOOOOOT go legolas
    orlando bloom was also in pirates of the carabian. he played the guy who was with jack sparrow. the english guy

    ReplyDelete