Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Woot

level 41 and 1/4 so close to being a master of storm if I take some time to clear out some side quests it'll be a breeze I HAVE MADE A MISTAKE MY LIFE WIZARD'S NAME IS SCARLET SHADOWWRAITH NOT SABRINA THAT IS MY DEATH SABRINA WILLOWBANE well acualy she is Sabrina's charicter on my account you see she dosn't have crowns or a subscription she is trying as hard as she can to level but after 3 months is only 3/4s of the way to 13 her parents won't even hear of spending money on a game. I can't wait my house is just being awsomeifyed YAY I am almost done with Kishbe oh didn't I say I cleared the cave. I really really want one of them Krackens as a pet

Dear santa,
This year for christmas I would like a Kracken pet in W101.
send promotional code to *clasifyed* (what you'd actualy think I would put my user name out on the web?).

I have tons of pics to show it's gonna take forever to put them up. sigh. I have a party to go to at 4:00 on friday I'll be back (at the latest) noon on saturday. Woot!!!! I am almost a master of storm I need to get to level 45 so I can equip my sword!!!! (blade of the silver senteal balance atack prefer if there was a myth atak but what eves) ( btw bazard for thouse of you wondering)
all I have time for
The(almost a master of storm) storm wiz.Silverheart

No comments:

Post a Comment