Thursday, November 5, 2009

sigh....

Yes sigh I have vollieball in like 20 minute my friend has a saying (I am the only one who she lets say it) it is very funny "I hate (insert name here) to a degree that makes small animals cry" : P I love that but remember only me and Taco are the ones who are allowed to say it so DON'T SAY IT!!!!!! George washington : ) la lalalala I love my house it is so awsome I love it la di da di daaaaaaaaaa sigh..... so wat up? Yo soy bored today a senor in my school was wearing a pink shirt that said " GAY LEGALIZE IT" lol right no offence to gays but he is the only (true) gay in my school I don't know many so I find it odd and funny. I really don't mean any offence to anyone!!!!
The storm wiz.Silverheart

2 comments:

  1. You may think he's the only gay person, but he's really just the only OUT gay person. 10% (at least) of the population is gay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey check out my blog. My new post shows you how to get text chat.

    ReplyDelete