Tuesday, November 17, 2009

dunno

Been on nothin happened.......... Went to Sabrina's like 10 minutes ago got back....... hmmm..... it needs to Be March 1st. Why you may ask?
that's my birthday : D hmmm. bored sigh........so Was up all (don't anwser) bored..... no one was on when I was just a random dude a friend of mine who I don't really know................................ so bored hmmmmmm........ BURNING LIFE!!!!!!!!! sorry for the randomness it's a fun game played during study hall : D sigh boredom..... I LOVE MY HOUSE LA DI DA DI DA ARGUE!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED TO GET ACROSS THE CAVE THINGy I WOULD MARK MY LOCATION AND NEVER NEED TO CROSS AGAiN BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOO I CAN'T GET ACROSS ARGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sigh bored..... la di da di da I love let it rock I don't like country can't stand like emotional stuff begin screaming at the sound of rap (unless it is the hilariously awful rapping of I'm a Gangster)
so umm yeah that it.... later peeps.
The (sighingly bored)storm wiz.Silverheart
P.S. Lol Sabrina told me something funny "if you get close up to his face you can see his mustache" my answer was "what have you been kissing him?!" that is just what came to my head at the moment her answer was "NO!!!" lol : D. So for now I leave you all with this VIOLENT HUG!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment