Tuesday, February 2, 2010

the Lord of the Onion Rings

XD this is something only Pico's mind can come up with she was makeing her bed one day when she saw her pug in the door way of her room and taht was the next thought into her head The Lord fo the Onion Rings XD
here is how the story goes Lord Sauron Burgurs is in a competiton with the fellowship of the Fries to see who has the better Onion Rings who will win : D XD XD XD XD XD I can't wait till I draw up this commic : P
ding dong and don't forget the LORD OF THE ONION RINGS BOMBOMBOM BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LOL!!!! XD
later
the storm wiz.Silverheart

3 comments:

  1. LOL!!! The lord of onion rings?!?!? That's random!!! but hey, I like the random. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes my friend is gonna draw up a commic for that too (I'm betting Legolas is gonna be the new guy who is addicted to his phone : )

    ReplyDelete