Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Rylee I think I have awnsered your question

Okay I think I have your awnser Rylee. You will probably have to click and enlarge the pictures to see them okay so here you are you go to your blog and click New Post you will be here where I am in the picture above You see the buttons I have circled look there.

In pink here is the one you want.
then you will be brought here. I drew and arrow to where you want to go.
Circled is how your pages will show up on the page.
Thanks for the question.
BTW it is not specific post links the things I have on there I have not posted anywhere else you will have to compleatly retype it.
later
the storm wiz.Silverheart
is out
PEACE
lol no not really
THE WARRIOR HEIR ROCKS
:P laters

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

    once again,

    THANK YOU!!! XD

    ReplyDelete