Monday, February 15, 2010

Sorry Natalie and Alia

I'm really sorry I was playing on Sabrina's Little brother's laptop (which has a very bad Virus on it) when you guys where helping me It glitched froze then shut down :( I'm sorry about that wish it didn't happen. But any way thanks for the help and Sorry I was on a dumb computer : / Well that is all really so um yeah Sorry again and I'll post about some other stuff hmmm now NEW PARAGRAPH!!!

Okay so Any way today a few things happend 1 I finished my death symbol outfit. 2 I meet up with Natalie's alt Paige and BTW I have the same pet only with a card (a nice drop from the death oni) and 3 Dunno felt like putting a number 3 in :P
later
the storm wiz.Silverheart
P.S. In Sabrina and I's volleyball turnament last week end we came in second in the Silver braket which BTW is our best record ever.

3 comments:

  1. Um, I have a nice guide on my page if you have ANY ideas for smileys post it here:

    http://sorcererofthespiral.blogspot.com/2010/02/complete-guide-to-smileys.html#comments


    Thanks highly appreciated...

    Nice blog gonna add this to my list btw...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I'll add yours to my list too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember! You looked afk, cause your wizard was still there. And also, for some reason, your face looked different. That's how I remember. Anyway, by any chance, did you know your face was different?

    ReplyDelete