Tuesday, February 9, 2010

what happend on Sunday and the movie I am/ was watching

okay so it is 10:18 I am home sick from school (stomach bug that has been rampaging through all the schools in my area) And so yeah I was watching the Secret life of bees (no not that dumb show on tv that kinda shounds like that it is a movie about a book [der] any ways) It just got to the part when one of the characters comits suiside now this is the SECOND time I have seen this (first time was in my head but what ever) I was crying very hard the first time this time I had to stop the movie and wash my hands and face I was crying so much : ( stupid suiside one boy in my grade put siside very simply but it exsplanes it so well

Suiside is Selfish act

just flawless defenition right there.
Any way Thanks for the help and a good time on Sunday: David, Heather, Mason, Vanessa, and Charles : ) thanks : )
the storm wiz.Silverheart
P.S. I am now level 46

No comments:

Post a Comment