Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Some pictures from Trevor's party

here I think is the only picture I have from Sunday it is me being healed by David's Rebirth spell. And you can see Heather saying thanks : )
Here is me in Sabirna's house after the party ended I got a new staff :) I've
wanted this one since last year!! Now I finaly have it XD

Me and David on Elkin's Edge.
Oh and sorry about it not being full screen I had to watch the time so I knew when I had to get off.
Here is Trevor, David and I watching Sabrina's Dual. That mount Trevor has on was his birthday presant from David I gave him 1000 gold Sabrina says when he saw that his eyes buged out :P.

the storm wiz.Silverheart
P.S.I think I'm gonna have a little party for my self : )I'll let you know the date and times and such some other time : )

No comments:

Post a Comment