Thursday, February 25, 2010

Rearanged house because of bordem

well tonight I show you a few choice pictures I took of my rearranged house. Why a few choice? because I want you to see it at my party. :)The paths to everywhere down here on my first level of the house.
The View over the fields which you cannot see a lot of because I have a big old Moo shu tree in the way :)
Guess what is hidden back here.
Now improved to include capturing of Wizards for entertainment so we can watch the run in circles (lol I think that I have been reading about the stuck up never say sorry wizard's of the weir that is totaly what they would do if they found a weir from another guild :P they are sooooooooooooooo cruel : )
Lol umm well we will see why this is blue won't it. :)
Hope you will enjoy my party Sabrina will DEFENTLY be there so you can all meet her (she has text no worries : )
later
the storm wiz.Silverheart
P.S. I will take down the poll for on what day should I have the party on and replace it with another.

No comments:

Post a Comment