Saturday, February 20, 2010

So far today

Okay so several things here 1 see that dude dressed in all yellow with a Jade oni pet he is the first person I have seen sporting something from the new update. 2 David was on X) 3 HEY SABRINA SAYS SHE WAS GONNA GO ON SIMS AND MAKE ME IN HER NEW COOLER TOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what eves :)
Me on my Balance wizard (from the life and balance duo) I logged in to put I hat I won for her in her bank and than her friend ported her friend is actually level 34 :P and Alyssa D. Is only level 7 she has nice health (mostly because her entire outfit is crown gear)
This is me and my good friend Johnathan :) He is one of the people I probably will be hanging out more with once I get text (more than I already do)
These are just this mornings this afternoon my Mom is gonna buy me my 15 bucks worth of crowns than WINGS WINGS GLORI US WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!! :P more later
the storm wiz.Silverheart
P.S.I didn't get Maximum Ride books the store was out :( But instead I got The Warrior heir and The Wizard heir I'm currently read The Warrior Heir why? its the first one i picked up and was reading last night while Key-Key was watching Cat Under-where & Perfect lip smacking (Angus thongs & Perfect Snogging) Sabrina Pico and Kiwi where playing Stratigo

No comments:

Post a Comment