Thursday, June 10, 2010

I'M SO TIRED!!!!!!!!!

I am today I was rushing to complete my Land scape painting of The Eternal Flame and  carving my stamp using my stamp on my project and not gouging out my finger today in art. The Spanish final was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long my neck was tired of staring at the paper.  Then in gym class since we all took home our clothes there is a group of four of us who always hang out. Brendon (fyi brendon is a girl) Derick Lydia and I.  When ever we have a free day in gym we go out pick a spot on the track where no one is (today we where the only ones out there) and we talk. But it is not like normal middle school talks it is real we tell each other stuff that we don't want a lot of people to know. They are the times I feel we are all the most real. some times i feel we are the only real people in the school.  Well later I ether am now going to  a study group at the local Pizza shop or I am going to run a mile and a half AGAIN. I REALLY HOPE IT IS STUDY GROUP NOW I AM SO TIRED!!!
-Lyssie

No comments:

Post a Comment