Monday, June 28, 2010

THIS WILL BE DELETED AT 6:30: *SIX HAS COME PEOPLE SORRY IF YOU DIDN'T READ*

NOTE: ALL OF THIS POST IS MINE. NO ONE I REPEAT NO ONE CAN USE ANYTHING TYPED ON THIS POST! IT WILL BE DELETED AS SOON AS I GET HOME TODAY AND PUT IT INTO MY STORY WHICH I CANNOT ACSESS FROM HERE: END OF NOTE.


*Update!: K so I am home it is done in my book you cannot read this anymore. Sorry if you didn't read it get my book when it is published. Consider that  a preview of it. that is all I have to say sorry if you wanted to see it and didn't :) but thems the breaks

-Lyssie

Update end*

4 comments:

  1. If this is going to be deleted at 6:30, then why did you even post it? Just wonderin'...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber: is that a good woah?

    Victoria: I need it some where so when i get home i can post it into my book I forgot my flash drive at home.

    ReplyDelete