Wednesday, June 30, 2010

O.O NEED TO EARN MONEY!!!!!

Well I need a laptop I am going to have probably a hundred things to save and our family computer is, well, it is getting a little full (stupid wizards) I have my eye on a Dell

this dell to be exat 400 bucks + tax I curently have 50. my birthday is in March and christmas is forever away. Ugh o well I guess my usual way of getting money is out of the question. 

ANYONE GOT ANY WAYS TO EAR QUICK CASH!  
O wait :D never mind i need to earn 376 dollars and 41 cents but if i get a hundred for my birthday and another hundred for christmas I should be good. So by March of 2011 i should have the cash :) YAY FOR MONEY AND HOLIDAYS! 

Well that is all i got to say .... Why is it sudenly centered? What ever. 

BTW I've used a lot of laptops and the dell always seemes to work the best I have my best luck with them. 

later

-Lyssie 

P.S. hmm :) I like that idea : D TO WASH THE CAR!

2 comments:

  1. You could always look under the couch cushions. I find a lot of money there xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.O I'll look under Sabrina's couch cushions! all i ever find under the couch cushions is really old gross food. I wish people would stop spilling stuff on it :(

    ReplyDelete