Friday, June 25, 2010

Its time the fat cats had a heart attack!

Also. THEY WILL NOT FORCE US THEY WILL STOP DEPRAVING  US THEY WILL NOT CONTROL US WE WILL BE VICTORIOUS! 

lol I just am listing to Uprising :D it is one of my favorite songs. Lol I'm at the part where they chant fight over and over and over again!

It pretty much tells the entire story of the book I am writing they even use They which is the name of the people who are trying to enslave the world :D  WELL FIGHT!

I also like the song Let go. :)

"Let go because there is beauty in greatness."

favorite quote of all time!

If you are like my mom and don't get it here is how i take it
let go if you embrace your greatness you will feel as beautiful as you are.

:D well that is all I really have to say. haha :D I'm in a good mood.

-Lyssie.

No comments:

Post a Comment