Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wow LOL EPIC FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!

So today I woke up at 6:15 and began to panic my bus comes at 7:08 and I just woke up ( i take FOREVER to get ready) Then I relised that I didn't have school today. As i said on facebook I hate the first day of summer that you don't have to wake up early.

I didn't do anything interesting today yesterday after volleyball I made plans with Pico to go camping and to Sea Breeze (she has never gone on the Revolution 360!!) OH  speaking of the revolution 360 if you are like really really skiny don't go on it. It crushes your internal organs up against your ribs (JoJo and I learned that the hard way) mmmm ... ribs... I wonder if they have ribs at the resturant me and Sabrina (and our moms) are going to in 12 minutes!!!!!!!!

:) HE IS THE WOMAN!!!! I'm sorry I really love that quote by JoJo. Here is the quote JoJo loves that  I said
"But I like reading books where magical people blow up magical people."

here is my favorite by both of our brains combined

"the Tilt-A-Whirl the newest invention in Zombie tecnology"

:) Well later i wanna get some ninja warz in before I have to go eat dinner

-Lyssie

No comments:

Post a Comment