Sunday, July 26, 2009

day of farming/ I'm 1/2 Necromancer

Okay so today I went throu and begain my real farming days I've farmed before but I didn't know what it was called I had farmed the Kracken for the Kracken's charged boots. So today I farmed Lady Blackhope for her Unicorn statue after 3 battles against her I got my Unicorn and left triumfent after that I ran off to Prince Alican flame. . . somethin to get my firecat statue and my good fairy pet after 14 battles with him all I got that was remotely useful was a small fern which FYI is NOT small I DON'T want the large fern I won't have any space for it (not that I have space for everything now far from it really I can only fit maybe a 12th of my stuff in my dorm)

I am 1/2 necromancer and proud of it that's right if it wasn't for storm wizards Necromancers would not be. Death arts need the power of Ice and Storm for there spells it's true if you don't believe me go look at the book in the death school and see for your self that's probably why for me it came down between Storm and Death. . .

1 comment:

  1. Can never go wrong with death and ice combo or death and storm combo.

    I noticed your post today and wanted to say sorry. Even with not having met you yet I think you're cool.

    Keep posting,
    Vale

    ReplyDelete