Sunday, January 24, 2010

AND NOW for what I did today : P

Me Sabrina and Alia went to go kill the Jade oni.
Say hi to David : ) also known as Flint (this guy has 2 sets of his life grandmaster gear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Me and Sabrina on her level 25 death sry but I just grabed this before she logged off.

Where do you get that little stone thingy?

Well thats it for today and really where do you get that little stone thingy
COMMENT BACK AND TELL ME PLEASE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

the storm wiz.Silverheart

4 comments:

  1. I have one of those, or maybe I sold it. I got it at the bazaar. It's called a stone marker or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww so I have to spend money on it? Never mind I don't want it any more : (

    ReplyDelete
  3. you get it from a quest in mooshu i think. that's where i got mine

    ReplyDelete
  4. What quest all I have left is the Mosback quest line in Shirakit temple than wave bringer than Oak heart!

    ReplyDelete