Friday, January 29, 2010

Yesterday

I went to Sabrinas at one point she was talking to David then she had to go help her brother with someting so she told him that I was gonna be talking we where talking my wizard was just standing around in the Bazzar so I ported to her he menu chated "hi" than he said it again 'cause I didn't awnser I typed to him "Lol I've been typing to you :P" he than said "lol you have alot of really nice outfits" (every time he sees me I am whereing something new : ) "thanks every time I get to thousand gold I go and buy a lot of new stuff" "o" "lol yeah now I out :P" "hold on a second" present pops up on my screen "THANKS A TON!" (I wish I could have said OH MY GOD THANKS THANKS THANKS A MILLION!!!!!!" but you can't say god) his awnser : ) "I do nice things for nice people" David if you are reading this you are the BEST BEST BEST : D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D:D :D :D : )
the (smile faces) storm wiz.Silverheart
P.S. Thanks again David even though you are probably not reading this

No comments:

Post a Comment