Saturday, January 30, 2010

I messed up my shoulder :(

And now I have to wait till Monday to see the trainer miss day 2 of Hocus pocus AND I have to ice my shoulder IN WINTER IT IS NO FUN TO HAVE TO HAVE AN ICE PACK ON YOU SHOULDER WHEN YOU ARE ALREADY COLD : ( stupid shoulder : (I couldn't play but I still had to stand on the side lines IT IS VERY HARD TO FAKE A SMILE WHEN YOU WOULD RATHER CURL UP IN A LITTLE BALL IN THE CORNER OF THE ROOM AND CRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : (
stupid sholder
the (messed up) storm wiz.Silverheart
P.S. WAAAA I HAVE TO MISS DAY 2 OF HOCUS POCUS AND I REALLY WANNA PLAY : (

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry for you that really must stink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. meh there is worse you can do I play middle the middle goes right on the setter setters and middles often end up breaking eachother's feet and noses O.o I just need to stragnthin my rotatery(or rotating I dunno which) cuff (it's a muscle) and I can go back and play I just need to see and trainer to know what to do

    ReplyDelete