Saturday, January 2, 2010

UPDATE!!!

here is my update from JUST this mornings gameings
I am level 45 now
I now have 2230 somthin health
I HAVE A SWORD AND A BIG HAMMER GO SWORDS!!!!!!!!!
I need to eather dye my robes or get crowns to stich them they are white all white. NOT KIDDING HERE!!!
I have to go fight the Necromaster who ever he is X roles eyes X
the guy I am taking quests from Zarcerax or what ever reminds me of Golom/smeagol what ever you call him. You know he just does.
I think that wizards is a bit too big IT TAKES 10 MINUTES TO LOAD TEN!!! I really do hate that but on the bright side
I HAVE A SWORD NOW I HAVE A SWORD NOW IT IS ALL WORTH IT THE TOIL THE PAINFULLY LONG LEVELS MARLYBONE IT WAS ALL WORTH IT I HAVE A SWORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really love it : D
the (sword crazy)storm wiz.Silverheart
P.S. I GOTS A SWORDY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment