Saturday, January 23, 2010

NEW WIZARD AND.... I'm every type of wizard?!

Yeah I took the test today when making another new wizard I decided I'd take it truthfully than if I didn't get what I wanted I'd click the skip the test button. I answered it truthfully and the picture above explains what happened I guess I'm just confusing!
Here is my newest wizard death level 1. Here she is in her dorm filled with stuff I found in the shared bank!
Okay so any way I'm working on the next part of my story : ) Amber I still need what spell you would most like to ride. (I need to know for when you are attacking what spell you should use we ride the spells we cast)
any way that is all i really did today later
the storm wiz.Silverheart
P.S. Last night me Sabrina, Kira (no you do not know her) and Megan where watching Pirates of the Caribbean 3 when Orlando Bloom came on screen Kira said "Hello there sexy!" we started to laugh : P

No comments:

Post a Comment