Monday, January 4, 2010

More pictures from yesterday

My cristal box and my two Nija pig statues (I ascsedentaly spelled Nija Pit : )
lol we are the same hight he is cheating by whearing a big hat : (

My Ice elf on My Ice wizard in her house (I desined it to look like a throne room : ) dosn't it look like he's got a french mustash in that?


don't ask how I got here ;P
When I get bored I go to my house and see what I can get my wizard
stuck in : P

I changed the door way I like this one better :D

My big old myth hammer I love the tiny myth symbols that fly off : )

lol :) my all storm outfit (I just added the death wand for good adition)
umm its being stupid. One minute
Okay I fixed it. (it
OH SHOOT ONLY 10 MORE MINUTES TILL I HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL!
the (annoyed) storm wiz.Silverheart

No comments:

Post a Comment