Tuesday, January 19, 2010

walking on air!

Cool right? I'm litteraly standing on nothing right next to the rainbow next time your in a myth house try this it's funny you can make your friends think you are flying : D I had a amaizing dream last night... what was it about? acward .....hmmmmmmm I don't remember I just know it was good : P well I'll tell ya what I know I was there Lord Piper was there the other guy in my grade who listnes to Linkin park was there (he was in it ALOT) Prince Nuada (he was in it A LOT too) all my buddys XD some dude in my grade who is 6 3 XD I looked like Alyssa Silverheart we all looked like wizards (well Prince Nuada didn't I don't think you could make him into a wizards style person.... well a wraith would do good if you where just trying to show his personalaty) waaaaaaaa I WANT A WRAITH PET OR AND ORTHURUS PET WHY DO THEY HAVE TO BE SCHOOL SPESFIC COULD THEY JUST MAKE IT THAT THEY ARE NO AUTION BUT ANY SCHOOL CAN USE THEM. WAAAAAAA I WANT A WRAITH PET!!!!!!!!!! x throws fit x I want wraith pet : ( waaa :( but grrr no wriath for storm wizard : ( BUT I DON'T WANT DUMB STORMZILLA PET I WANT WRAITH PET TO COMPLEAT DEATH WIZARD LOOK IT DOSN'T EVEN HAVE TO HAVE A CARD OR ANY STATS I JUST WANT A WRIATH PET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRR

STORM WIZARD
WANT
WRAITH!!!
x casts Triton X
the (wraith wanting) storm wiz.Silverheart
P.S. STORM WIZARD WANT WRAITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment