Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Story Pictures

Okay I have a bit of exsplaning Why some of these pictures are here so look
below them fore exsplenations why they are there and what they have to do with my story.
Youkai will come in as not an enemy but a friend you will see how.
I have alwas had a fasination with the forbinen allys of the library you will
find out. Well here is a bit of a sneek peek : ) there is a battle in the library.
O.o I didn't know he was talking to me woops ignor that! The final battle place will take place in a place like greece so here is what it looks like there

You know this from the begining if you don't at the bottom click
story it will bring it all up go to the first one.
Bloody light. There is something about that Bloody light comes up alot in my wrighting after or before war or imense blood shed look out for that.
So? there a sneek peek up to the end. I need a black horse mount for the rest. and also PEOPLE I NEED MORE PEOPLE IN MY STORY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU ARE EVEN REMOTLY INTERESTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE and thanks
the (PLEASE MORE PEOPLE!) storm wiz.Silverheart

2 comments:

  1. If you need it I'll be in it. Here's a summary of Amber:

    Amber isn't your average wizard. She's fearless, and will face battles head on. She is a master of Forbidden Magic, picking locks, and pickpocketing. You need anything, she probably has it in her backpack. Despite her bad attitude, and sarcastic, noncaring feelings, she someone that you would like to have on a quest always.

    -Amber StarGem

    ReplyDelete