Monday, January 18, 2010

got a new sword

yeah I got a new sword today I had some extra 5000 gold so I grabed one I've been admiring for a while from the bazzar. Here I grabed a picture before I loged off.

Waits

Still waiting
grabs a pepsi

OH MY GOSH WHEN WILL THIS COME UP!!

Oh here we go.......

GAH THIS ISN'T IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
waits again
and more still
YAY FINALY HERE!!!! Okay here we go I got it now : D Yeah I bougt that from the Bazar I needed a flashyer sword so here I go plus it does look cool with the rune langug down the blade and the spiky vine crawling up : D nice life sword. In that you can see my other wizards too.
the (new sword owning) storm wiz.Silverheart
P.S. Some guy in my grade misspled you once :P He is a comedien though so he might have done that on purpose

4 comments:

  1. Cool life sword X_x You should have just gone and fought the main boss from Grizzleheim though, it drops like, consecutively xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm only on the second area of Grizzleheim(or the area for level 30 people) I don't think I can fight him. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find it kinda funny that you misspelled misspelled...

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I DID woops now that I KNOW how to spell I type fast so it is really hard to not click the wrong keys or to click the right ones in the write order I tend to have to go back and correct alot of stuff. :P

    ReplyDelete