Thursday, January 21, 2010

Doing absalutly nothing.

waisting time till 6:10 when I need to leave. ........... Alegria........ C.. Um a name ....... LINKIN PARK..... my house....... lamma song...... C.... err woops same name as before.................... BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!................................. HERES A LAMMA THERES A LAMMA AND ANOTHER LITTLE LAMMA sorry been stuck in my head all day......... : ) the reason I'm not saying his name is I respect him not wanting his name online in a area of the internet he dosn't even know is out here. Any way the reason I'm thinking of him 2 reasons he is very funny and 2 he has FREAKEN COOL HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is as long as mine YES I LIKE GUYS WITH LONG HAIR IT LOOKS COOL!!!!!! ; D XD XD XD XD no I'm not XDing because it was a joke I really do like his hair IT IS COOL I like this face a guy is making in a you tube video! later
the (XDing ) storm wiz.Silverheart

1 comment: